- Vehicle Base:100% Silicone
- Weight per Gallon:11.05 +/- .5 lbs.
- Solids by Weight:94.7%
- Solids by Volume:95%
- Viscosity:7,098 CPS
- Dry Film Thickness: 30 mils (@ 5 gals 250 sq./ft.)
- Dry Time
- Exposure: 4-6 hours
- Between coats: 6 hours minimum
- Full Cure: (@ 70℉, 50% relative humidity) 72 hours
- VOC: ≤ 10 g/L
- Flash Point: >247℉
- Clean Up: 100% Virgin Mineral Spirits or Naptha
Silicone44™ Ruberized Silicone Gray Roof CoatingProduct Number: 44-320, 44320
UNIFLEX® Silicone44™ Rubberized Silicone Gray Roof Coating is a premium silicone rubber roof ideal for ponding water.
Metal, single ply, smooth BUR, APP, SBS, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, cured concrete, existing asphaltic and elastomeric roof coatings and other approved surfaces.
NOT for use on roof shingles.
EPDM rubber roofs must be primed with bonding primer designed for EPDM roofs. Other roof substrates including TPO, PVC, metal or asphalt may require primer before application. An adhesion pull test should be performed to determine if a primer is needed.
- Elongation: 315%
- Tensile Strength: 250 Psi
- Tear Resistance: 25 LBS/Linear Feet
- Permeance: 7.2 US Perms
- 55-Gallon Drum
- 5-Gallon Pail