Aluminum Finish Coats
Provides a protective aluminum finish with waterproofing capabilities
Superbrite Non-Fibered Aluminum Paint
Product Number 20-418
- Color: Silver
- Vehicle Base: Asphalt/Gilsonite
- Weight per Gallon: 7.8 lbs.
- Solids by Weight (ASTM 2369): 47 ± 2%
- Solids by Volume: 36 ± 2%
- Viscosity @ 80° F (27° C): 15 - 20 sec.
(#4 Ford Cup)
- Dry Film Thickness: 2.3 mils
(@ 250 sq. ft./gal. (.163 L/sq. m), less surface absorption)
- Dry Time
- Exposure: 4 - 6 hours
- Between Coats: 24 hours
- VOC: 506 ± 10 g/L
- Flash Point (closed cup): 100° F (38° C) Min.
- Solvent: Mineral Spirits
- Clean up: Mineral Spirits
UNIFLEX® Superbrite Non-Fibered Aluminum Paint is formulated from asphalt, gilsonite, aluminum pigment and petroleum distillates. The waterproofing and adhesive properties of the asphalt combine with the reflectivity of the aluminum pigment to reduce interior and exterior roof temperatures.RECOMMENDED USES:
- Modified Bitumen
- 5 gallon pails (18.9 liters)